Understanding the UB-04 (Medi-Cal)
This course will give you an overview of how UB-04 forms are set up, why it’s important that they are accurately filled out, as well as what common errors can occur when staff members are populating the information that is used in the form.
- Identify the process by which information is uploaded onto the UB-04 claim form
- Identify the implications of inaccurate information being uploaded onto the claim form
- Name the four main sections of the claim form
- Identify the data types in the specific sections of the form
- Identify and select ways of avoiding common errors in the UB-04 form
Advance Preparation: None
Program level: Basic
Delivery Method: Self-study
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
To register in this course, please use the Register button. If you have already registered in the course, you can open it using the Launch button.
Refunds and Concerns:
For information regarding refunds, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies, please email us at email@example.com.