Understanding the 1500 Claim Form (Medicaid)
This course will give an overview of how 1500 forms are set up, why it’s important that they are accurately filled out, and common errors that can occur when staff members are filling out the form.
- Prepare the 1500 claim form
- Discuss the importance of accurately filling out the claim form
- Define the four main sections of the claim form
- Sort data fields by the four main sections of the form
- Develop ways to avoid common errors when completing the form
Advance Preparation: None
Program level: Basic
Delivery Method: Self-study
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
To register in this course, please use the Register button. If you have already registered in the course, you can open it using the Launch button.
Refunds and Concerns:
For information regarding refunds, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.