Registration Basics (Medicaid)
Registration is the process of capturing a patient’s demographic, financial, and clinical information to establish an encounter for a patient visit. Accurate registration is crucial for effective care delivery, service documentation, charge capture, and billing.
- Identify the importance of an effective registration
- Name key components of registration processes
- Identify the various forms a patient may encounter during registration
- Name considerations of inpatient, outpatient, and ED (emergency department) registrations
- Choose how to resolve various registration-related scenarios
Advance Preparation: None
Program level: Basic
Delivery Method: Self-study
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
To register in this course, please use the Register button. If you have already registered in the course, you can open it using the Launch button.
Refunds and Concerns:
For information regarding refunds, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies, please email us at email@example.com.