Payment Variance Identification and Resolution (Medicaid)
A payment variance happens any time the actual payment from an insurance payer is different from what a healthcare organization expected. Throughout this course we explore how payment variance impacts healthcare organizations, how to identify and resolve payment variance, and other considerations.
- Define payment variance and name the importance of identifying and resolving payment variance
- Identify key components of an effective contract management system
- Name methods for managing and preventing variance
- Identify typical appeal timeframes and one of the most common issues that causes underpayments
- Choose what information is required for successful appeals follow-up
Advance Preparation: None
Program level: Basic
Delivery Method: Self-study
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
To register in this course, please use the Register button. If you have already registered in the course, you can open it using the Launch button.
Refunds and Concerns:
For information regarding refunds, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies, please email us at email@example.com.