Maximizing Collection Agencies (Medicaid)
In this course, we will explore considerations for choosing collection agencies, practices for monitoring agency performance, and methods for maximizing success.
- Identify the three key elements for choosing collection agencies
- Name practices organizations can put in place to maintain constant contact and regularly monitor collection agency performance
- Indicate ways organizations can use benchmark targets to drive performance improvement
- Identify measures organizations can use to develop a process for handling potential charity care accounts
- Name implementation barriers and enablers for practices that maximize success with collection agencies
Advance Preparation: None
Program level: Basic
Delivery Method: Self-study
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
To register in this course, please use the Register button. If you have already registered in the course, you can open it using the Launch button.
Refunds and Concerns:
For information regarding refunds, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies, please email us at email@example.com.