Maximizing COBRA (Medi-Cal)
The Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA) was passed by Congress in 1986. COBRA gives certain former employees and retirees, their spouses and former spouses, and their dependent children the right for temporary continuation at a group rate.
- Name the elements of COBRA qualification
- Identify qualifying events and general eligibility requirements
- Name COBRA coverage requirements and duration of eligibility
- Identify steps in the typical process of creating a COBRA assistance program
- Indicate implementation barriers and enablers
Advance Preparation: None
Program level: Basic
Delivery Method: Self-study
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
To register in this course, please use the Register button. If you have already registered in the course, you can open it using the Launch button.
Refunds and Concerns:
For information regarding refunds, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.