Managing Patient Records (Medi-Cal)
Patient records differ between service areas within healthcare organizations and so do the methods for managing them. When patient records are managed well, coding and claims transmission can occur smoothly and in a timely manner.
- Identify ways to improve inpatient record management
- Name steps for managing outpatient surgery records
- Identify steps for managing outpatient diagnostic records
- Indicate ways to manage missing, or MIA, records
- Name best practices for managing patient records more successfully
Advance Preparation: None
Program level: Basic
Delivery Method: Self-study
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
To register in this course, please use the Register button. If you have already registered in the course, you can open it using the Launch button.
Refunds and Concerns:
For information regarding refunds, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.