Managing Late and Missing Charges (Medi-Cal)
In this course, we’ll examine the impacts of late and missing charges, and methods for improving charge capture processes.
- Identify the typical causes of late and missing charges and their impact on an organization
- Define chart audit committees and typical agenda items
- Name and define three types of charge review methods
- Identify steps for improving the charge capture process
- Choose best practices for charge review and charge reconciliation
Advance Preparation: None
Program level: Basic
Delivery Method: Self-study
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
To register in this course, please use the Register button. If you have already registered in the course, you can open it using the Launch button.
Refunds and Concerns:
For information regarding refunds, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.