Managing Clinical Documentation (Medi-Cal)
Clinical documentation helps with the coding and billing process by supporting diagnoses and procedures. Clinical documentation is essential to preventing and overturning medical necessity denials. This course covers the various types of denials, the most common causes of denials, and commonly denied procedures. Then, the course delves into denial prevention tools and solutions.
- Identify the benefits of clinical documentation improvement
- Establish how certain tools can help prevent denials and improve clinical documentation
- Break down the levels of appeal in challenging medical necessity
- Illustrate solutions for low physician engagement
- Explain what steps should be taken to resolve a specific need that has been identified
Advance Preparation: None
Program level: Basic
Delivery Method: Self-study
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
To register in this course, please use the Register button. If you have already registered in the course, you can open it using the Launch button.
Refunds and Concerns:
For information regarding refunds, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies, please email us at email@example.com.