Revenue Cycle: Big Picture (Medi-Cal)
The revenue cycle at healthcare organizations is a process that begins when a patient schedules service or comes into a facility. It includes all activities that are completed to ensure that the healthcare organization and physicians are paid for the services they deliver. This course examines the many tasks and factors involved in the revenue cycle as well as the many opportunities for errors as well.
- Name the steps in a typical healthcare organization’s revenue cycle
- Identify possible revenue cycle pitfalls that can occur
- Identify main functional areas and key tasks of the revenue cycle
- Name the benefits of preventing revenue leakage
- Choose best practices that ensure the revenue cycle runs smoothly
Advance Preparation: None
Program level: Basic
Delivery Method: Self-study
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
To register in this course, please use the Register button. If you have already registered in the course, you can open it using the Launch button.
Refunds and Concerns:
For information regarding refunds, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies, please email us at email@example.com.