Denial Management Basics (Medi-Cal)
In this course, we will discuss how effectively preventing denials from occurring, and managing the ones that do occur, can lead to a significant increase in revenue for a healthcare provider.
- Name strategies for preventing denials from the front end
- Identify key denial management practices and steps for following up on common denials
- Choose appropriate recipients for letters that appeal denials
- Identify legal aspects of denials
- Indicate when to consider outsourcing denial management and name important vendor capabilities
Advance Preparation: None
Program level: Basic
Delivery Method: Self-study
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
To register in this course, please use the Register button. If you have already registered in the course, you can open it using the Launch button.
Refunds and Concerns:
For information regarding refunds, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.