Critical Data Elements (Medicaid)
This course explains collecting critical data elements (CDEs) during the pre-access process, including demographic, financial, and clinical data.
- Define critical data elements
- Identify the importance of accurate data collection to the overall revenue cycle process
- Differentiate between demographic, financial, and clinical data elements
- Identify problems that can occur if critical data elements are inaccurate
- Choose best practices that ensure success when collecting data
Advance Preparation: None
Program level: Basic
Delivery Method: Self-study
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
To register in this course, please use the Register button. If you have already registered in the course, you can open it using the Launch button.
Refunds and Concerns:
For information regarding refunds, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.