Coordination of Benefits (Medi-Cal)
This course explains coordination of benefits and some of its key rules and provides suggestions on how to manage and prevent related denials.
- Describe the purpose of coordination of benefits (COB)
- List coordination of benefits rules
- Discuss reasons for why COB denials occur
- Identify avenues for following up on COB denials
- Choose best practices for preventing COB denials
Advance Preparation: None
Program level: Basic
Delivery Method: Self-study
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
To register in this course, please use the Register button. If you have already registered in the course, you can open it using the Launch button.
Refunds and Concerns:
For information regarding refunds, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies, please email us at email@example.com.