Collection Agency Basics (Medicaid)
Organizations utilize collection agencies to increase collections from aged balances and to allow internal staff members to focus more attention on follow-up activities with other patient accounts.
- Identify factors behind choosing when to use a collection agency and name collection agency placement strategies
- Indicate factors to consider when choosing a collection agency
- Name benefits and drawbacks of internal and external collection agencies, and advantages of using multiple collection agencies
- Identify ways for evaluating a collection agency’s performance
- Choose ways to handle Medicare accounts and potential charity care accounts
Advance Preparation: None
Program level: Basic
Delivery Method: Self-study
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
To register in this course, please use the Register button. If you have already registered in the course, you can open it using the Launch button.
Refunds and Concerns:
For information regarding refunds, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.