Analytical Thinking Tools and Techniques (Medicaid)
Analytical thinking is a way to explore topics and problems by breaking down the whole into parts to see how the pieces relate to one another. This way, one can also understand the big picture more clearly. This course examines the steps of the problem-solving process, and how to move from identifying problems to finding solutions using analytical thinkings tools and techniques.
- Define analytical thinking in relation to problem-solving
- Define the steps in the analytical thinking process
- Choose data collection techniques that will effectively aid in understanding and solving problems
- Identify tools and techniques to utilize for analytical thinking
- Choose how to approach a problem and reach a solution using analytical thinking
Advance Preparation: None
Program level: Basic
Delivery Method: Self-study
CPE Field of Study: Business Management and Organization
To register in this course, please use the Register button. If you have already registered in the course, you can open it using the Launch button.
Refunds and Concerns:
For information regarding refunds, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies, please email us at email@example.com.