The Impact of Healthcare Reform: 501(r) Requirements for Non-Profit Healthcare Organizations (Medi-Cal)
The Affordable Care Act connects more individuals with coverage and addresses the needs of patients who traditionally have had a harder time getting insurance. To do this, the ACA includes provisions that aim to reform the Health Insurance Market. This course explores the ways insurance coverage has evolved and how it is affecting healthcare organizations.
- Name the Community Health Needs Assessment requirements under the 501(r)
- Name the financial assistance policy requirements under the 501(r)
- Identify steps for pursuing extraordinary collections actions under the requirements
- Choose strategies for staying compliant with the 501(r) requirements
- Identify ways the requirements impact staff responsibilities and interactions with patients
Advance Preparation: None
Program level: Basic
Delivery Method: Self-study
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
To register in this course, please use the Register button. If you have already registered in the course, you can open it using the Launch button.
Refunds and Concerns:
For information regarding refunds, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies, please email us at email@example.com.