Documentation & Charge Capture: Translating Patient Care into Reimbursement (Medi-Cal)
In this course, we’ll look at key elements of clinical documentation, dealing with patient records, properly capturing charges, and how to handle late and missing charges.
- Name types of clinical documentation and key characteristics of quality clinical documentation
- Choose ways to collaborate with other departments when managing patient records
- Identify who performs charge capture and what elements charge capture policies usually contain
- Name the impact of late or missing charges
- Identify types of charge review and why charge review is important
Advance Preparation: None
Program level: Basic
Delivery Method: Self-study
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
To register in this course, please use the Register button. If you have already registered in the course, you can open it using the Launch button.
Refunds and Concerns:
For information regarding refunds, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies, please email us at email@example.com.